Thursday, January 17, 2013

10 days in

Ten days in and I feel fabulous. Yesterday I wasn't able to get my workout in until 11:30 at night. Being chest and arms, it was the longer workout of a full hour plus 15 minutes for abs. I was thankful it was a strengthening workout rather than the previous day's plyometrics because I was pretty exhausted. But I put in a decent effort (my elbow was bothering me and I was being mindful, but otherwise I was doing my best) and Ab Ripper X was the easiest yet. I made it though all 50 mason ball twists, and the scissor kicks went by really quickly. I can feel my body strengthening, even if I'm not losing weight like my teammates. I think it is because I have an athletic body that would much rather build muscle than burn fat, which is fine by me.

Food has been difficult but I've also been doing my best to keep with the dietary restrictions. Im interested to see how I dare when I'm in NJ for the weekend at the writers retreat. I won't be doing the videos but I plan on relaxing and doing a lot of yoga, maybe some trail running of weights in ye gym of there is time (there is always time). Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hey lady...blog check! Are you still "bringing it" with Tony?

    ReplyDelete