Wednesday, May 11, 2011

BUY MY BOOK

As a quick plug:




The Glossary

of Tania Aebi

Carolyne Whelan

$14, paper

Preorder Purchase

ships August 5, 2011

RESERVE YOUR COPY TODAY



I need to sell another, I dunno, 15, 20 copies in order for it to go to print. I really don't want to have to buy them all myself, I mean how depressing, right? So help a sister out and buy my book!

It's been called a "surrealistic ode to heroism and loneliness." Ms. Aebi herself was a bit freaked out by the book, very understandably, and a good friend of hers said I had really captured the experience well, the same way she had relayed it back to him upon her return from sea. You can visit my website's section about the book here: The Glossary of Tania Aebi and read the blurbs and be directed to the press's website.

Okay, I'm done pressuring you dear readers, all four of you (who've probably already purchased the damn thing, ho hum). Back to the blog at hand. Coming up: Core Synergistics.

No comments:

Post a Comment